Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Massage therapy effects on immune function in adolescents with HIV.Int J Neurosci. 2001; 106: 35-45
- Unconventional medicine in the United States: Prevalence, costs, and patterns of use.N Engl J Med. 1993; 82: 246-252
- Massage therapy research methods.in: Lewith G Jones W Clinical Research in Complementary Therapies. Harcourt Publishers Limited, 2002
- Children with asthma have improved pulmonary functions after massage therapy.J Pediatr. 1998; 132: 854-858
- Massage therapy lowers blood glucose levels in children with diabetes.Diabetes Spectrum. 1997; 10: 237-239
- Elder retired volunteers benefit from giving massage therapy to infants.J Appl Gerontol. 1998; 17: 229-239
- Massage reduces anxiety in child and adolescent psychiatric patients.Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1992; 31: 125-131
- Tactile/kinesthetic stimulation effects on preterm neonates.Pediatrics. 1986; 77: 654-658
- Anorexia nervosa symptoms are reduced by massage therapy.Eating Disorders The Journal of Treatment and Prevention. 2001; 9: 217-228
- Senior citizens benefit from movement therapy.Journal of Bodywork. 2001;
- Migraine headaches are reduced by massage therapy.Int J Neurosci. 1998; 96: 1-11
- Smoking cravings are reduced by self-massage.Prev Med. 1999; 28: 28-32
Hernandez-Reif M, Ironson G, Field T, et al: Breast cancer patients have improved immune functions following massage therapy. CA Cancer J Clin (in review)
- Massage therapy is associated with enhancement of the immune system's cytotoxic capacity.Int J Neurosci. 1996; 84: 205-217
- Fibromyalgia benefits from massage therapy and transcutaneous electrical stimulation.J Clin Rheumatol. 1996; 2: 18-22
- Tai chi and postural control in the well elderly.Am J Occup Ther. 1998; 46: 295-300
- Role of efferent and afferent vagal nerve activity during reproduction: Integrating function of oxytocin metabolism and behaviour.Psychoendocrinology. 1994; 19: 687-695
☆Supported by an NIMH Senior Research Scientist Award to Tiffany Field ( MH00331) and funds from Johnson & Johnson to the Touch Research Institutes.